Monday, June 25, 2012

♫Nothin could be finer than to be in Carolina in the mor--or-ornin'!♪

On Saturday Rachel and I accompanied Daniel down the well-traveled roads leading to the Taylor's house. :) I always have a good time on road trips with these guys. 



We had fun hanging out, singing, and going over to the pool for a nice swim. 
Then on Sunday, after church and some chilling time, we went over to one of the Taylor's neighbor's houses for a picnic for Sam and Anna!




Having a great time with friends:

Rach and Goldberry


Mr. Taylor

More of the wonderful NC people!
What made the picnic truly Southern was the pecan pie and sweet tea. ;)

This was taken by me bird-watching from a distance. ;)
Then Molly, Anna, Jenn and I took the little boys on the trampoline. :)
Anna and David--aw!!
Jenn with Rufus. 
Zach is my little buddy. :)
Molly with her little big nephew!
It was a very wonderful weekend and I used Daniel's phone there near the end to snap some pictures, and I thought you guys might like to see what we've been up to. :)

1 comment:

If you are here to leave a comment, you are very muchy. You have much muchness in you, and we muchly appreciate it.
xoxo
Rachel and Sarah