Monday, February 11, 2013

{{oh sweetheart, i love you}}

We've had tradition in our family since like ever, that we make and give each other valentines on Valentine's Day. :) Every year around this time all the kids are in their own corners with scatterings of paper, glue, and glitter, creating little cards with much love and care. This year I was quite pleased with how the majority of mine have come out, and I only have a few left to make for friends! Here's some of the inspiration I collected from Pinterest:







I did this design on the front of a card. :) 


I tried and succeeded in many of those ideas, and they were very awesome! And then, of course, you have to make a few heart-shaped desserts......








1 comment:

  1. I haven't made any valentines yet….ooops. and our family isn't small :P

    ReplyDelete

If you are here to leave a comment, you are very muchy. You have much muchness in you, and we muchly appreciate it.
xoxo
Rachel and Sarah