Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simply Seventeen Blog Party!! :)

First off, I'd like to say....

Happy 17th Birthday Jo!!!! *<=)

Yep! My onliest bloggy friend I've actually met, is turning the big 1-7 today!!! :) Hope you have the happiest of birthdays and enjoy your cake. ;) And for this occasion, I'm going to link up with her "Simply Seventeen" blog party!


{1} when you think of "old movies", what immediately comes to mind?
 Hm....probably "Roman Holiday", "It's a Wonderful Life" "Singing in the Rain", or Shirley Temple! :)
{2} who's your one of you favorite film or literary heroes (or heroines) and why?
 Only one?! ;) Man.....probably Mr. Knightley (both in the book and movie) Mr. Clennam, or Sir Percy for guys. And as for heroines, Lizzy Bennet, Emma, and Anne Shirley
{3} if you could live in a movie, which one would it be and why?
                          Wow. Okay, let's see. I'd love to live in The Lord of the Rings. Specifically in Hobbiton. ;)


How much better can you get? You wouldn't be too terribly far from this cool place:


and it wouldn't take too long to visit here:


:)
{4} music has changed a lot since 1900 - which "modern" type of music is your favorite?
Christian Contemporary and any classic Broadway tune! :)
{5} any songs you'd like to share with us? (lyrics, video, etc.)
Why not? :) Here's one with classic Broadway-style music and dancing:


And on a more serious note....This song is really great!


{6} if your life had soundtrack (i wish mine did :d), what would yours sound like?
Part of it would sound rag-timey....


Some tracks would sound more like this: =)


{7} when do you start counting down till your birthday?
Hm...my birthday is August 6th....and I probably start counting down after Rachel's b-day--so late July. :)
{8} what makes your birthday special?
Well, it's pretty simple. There's only one me. So there's only one of my birthday's a year! ;)
{9} do you ever wish you were born in a different month?
Nope! I love having my birthday in August because there are *no* holidays whatsoever in that month....and I like to have my holidays and events spread out through the year. :)

and finally...

{10} pick and post five words to describe your personality - you can add a description under each if you like.

1. Bubbly-According to my best friends, I am always either talking, laughing, smiling, or being mischievous. ;)
2. Playful- I enjoy having fun. Whether it's playing a game, teasing (in the good sort of way ;) or making jokes, I LOVE to laugh and delight in everything the Lord gives me. :)
3.Spunky- this one explains itself. ;)
4.Joyful- Mom and Dad say they should've made my middle name Joy. :]
5.Logical-Just ask Rachel about this one. :P


This was very fun, Jo! Thanks alot, and I hope you've had a fabulous day! :)
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are here to leave a comment, you are very muchy. You have much muchness in you, and we muchly appreciate it.
xoxo
Rachel and Sarah