Thursday, June 19, 2014

News of a Romantic Nature ...

This is going on, guys:


Yep. After two years of being an official couple, Daniel asked Abigail to be his wife. Get that? My best older brother is marrying my best friend, probably by October. Furthermore, I got to be in NoVa when he proposed which meant that instead of waiting a week or two to celebrate, I was bludgeoning the car window for them to open the door probably two hours after the initial proposal when I pulled up to his apartment. We had an impromptu ice-cream party and toasted the happy couple with some Martinelli's and Abigail informed me as we sat side by side on the couch an hour or two later,
"You're doing your happy-wiggle."
Yeah, apparently that's a thing. Anyway, I'm so terribly TERRIBLY excited about this, and I want everyone who reads this to leave a big old fat comment if you can. I mean, it's an ENGAGEMENT, people! <3

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!!! Been WAITING to hear this news *forever*!!!! So excited for them and for all of y'all - so special, and such a gift! Prayers and blessings to those two from me - yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove hearing about love stories and engagements and weddings! Beautiful ring (and your post titles are awesome). Exciting and cannot wait to hear about wedding planning and showers and stuff which I suppose you will be heavily involved in for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!
    I am new to your blog and love it!
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete

If you are here to leave a comment, you are very muchy. You have much muchness in you, and we muchly appreciate it.
xoxo
Rachel and Sarah