Since It's been FOREVER since we've done one of these, Sarah and I made a movie quotes challenge for you! The rules are simple: Don't Google it (or any other search engine for that matter), but you MAY ask family members for their opinion. For each quote you have two choices of movies. (The correct movie is shown, be assured.) Leave your answers in a comment and we'll announce a winner when we return from our family camping trip on Wednesday! We have chosen quotes from movies spanning from the 40's (or earlier) to movies that have come out quite recently. Your job is to choose which are which. :)
Ready?
Set?
Go!!!
1.) "Who's got worts?"
Pride and Prejudice 2005 or The Sword in the Stone
2.) "What is this mania with the Oriental?"
 |
| Cranford |
 |
| The King and I |
3.) "Fried chicken just tend to make you feel better about life."
 |
| The Help |
 |
| Gone with the Wind |
4.) "Look, genius, you're part of a TV show."
 |
| Bolt |
 |
| I Love Lucy |
5.) Character One: "We read five times that you were killed, in five different places."
Character Two: "As you can see it was true every time."
 |
| Casablanca |
 |
| Davy Crockett |
6.) Character One: "Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?"
Character Two: "Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography."
 |
| Iron Man 3 |
 |
| Star Trek |
If you are still accepting entries, here is mine... :D
ReplyDelete1. P&P!! HAha! Mary.
2. Cranford? I know it's not in K&I!
3. I am guessing The Help. Saw GWTW (Four hours of my life, completely wasted.) :P
4. Bolt??
5. Dunno. Davy?
6... I'm gonna say Iron Man 3. I want to see Star trek and Into Darkness!!
7. Since I don't think that was in Singin', I'm going to say American in Paris. :D
8. The Aristocats!! LOL!!
9. Amazing Grace... HAA, these are good.
10. Not in swiss fam, has to be Master & Commander although I haven't seen it. :)
Novel idea for a contest!! :)
1.) Pride and Prejudice
ReplyDelete2.) Cranford(??)
3.) The Help?
4.) I Love Lucy(??)
5.) I know it's not in Davy Crockett, so Casablanca
6.) Have NO idea!! :D
7.) An American in Paris(???)
8.) Sergeant York(???)
9.) Amazing Grace!! XD
10.) I know it's not in TSFR, so I'll say it's from Master & Commander
Well, There goes nothing!
-Katie