"Lively as a cricket."
"P.J....I like that, you know I do."
"Stop sniveling and hold still."
"Fortunes, forecasts, lucky charms!"
"Mama said you and Robin Hood are sweethearts."
"Hiss. You deliberately dodged."
"I'm the leader, I'll say when it's the end."
"Pennsylvania Dutch? Saxony German."
"But don't go by me...I broke a shoelace this morning."
"Albuquerque. See, I can do it too. Snorkel."
"Hold on one second, let me just take in this moment. This is cool. Is this how you feel all the time? Well, except now."
"I got that reference!"
"You and I remember Budapest very differently."
"Who's got worts?"
"To which of my fair cousins do I compliment the cooking of these excellent boiled potatoes?"
"Oh, the usual. Chocolates, flowers, promises you don't intend to keep..."
"I ripped this right out of a library book!"
"I'm getting prunes and denture cream! Who ARE they??"
"My knee hurts. Which knee? My elbow hurts and I gotta go to da bathroom."
"It's like America, but SOUTH!"
"Mr. Holmes, it was the footprint of a gigantic HOUND!"
"I can't just turn it on and off like a tap."
"One mention on Twitter and they're off."
"One, meat, two, beer, three, vegetables....four---what's number four? Oh yeah. PUDDING!"
"I must have money. And since I can't beg, borrow, or steal it, I must marry it!"
"Ever since I came to live with the Boffins I've been constantly avariciously scheming."
"I was THAT scary."
"I'm a Heffalump!"
"We're not destitute--not yet."
"Let's see what they do..."
"Where are you Poppet! We know you're in there..."
"Crikey."
"You are sailing perilously close to the wind, O'Brian."
"P.J....I like that, you know I do."
"Stop sniveling and hold still."
"Fortunes, forecasts, lucky charms!"
"Mama said you and Robin Hood are sweethearts."
"Hiss. You deliberately dodged."
"I'm the leader, I'll say when it's the end."
"Pennsylvania Dutch? Saxony German."
"But don't go by me...I broke a shoelace this morning."
"Albuquerque. See, I can do it too. Snorkel."
"Hold on one second, let me just take in this moment. This is cool. Is this how you feel all the time? Well, except now."
"I got that reference!"
"You and I remember Budapest very differently."
"Who's got worts?"
"To which of my fair cousins do I compliment the cooking of these excellent boiled potatoes?"
"Oh, the usual. Chocolates, flowers, promises you don't intend to keep..."
"I ripped this right out of a library book!"
"I'm getting prunes and denture cream! Who ARE they??"
"My knee hurts. Which knee? My elbow hurts and I gotta go to da bathroom."
"It's like America, but SOUTH!"
"Mr. Holmes, it was the footprint of a gigantic HOUND!"
"I can't just turn it on and off like a tap."
"One mention on Twitter and they're off."
"One, meat, two, beer, three, vegetables....four---what's number four? Oh yeah. PUDDING!"
"I must have money. And since I can't beg, borrow, or steal it, I must marry it!"
"Ever since I came to live with the Boffins I've been constantly avariciously scheming."
"I was THAT scary."
"I'm a Heffalump!"
"We're not destitute--not yet."
"Let's see what they do..."
"Where are you Poppet! We know you're in there..."
"Crikey."
"You are sailing perilously close to the wind, O'Brian."


















So fun! I do love a good quote
ReplyDeleteMe and my sisters quote movies like you wouldn't believe it :) We have TONS of lines!! :D
ReplyDelete